Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

no idea, haven’t played smash or street fighter, but we can loosely base it off of this game on scratch:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/490552865/

1 Like

I can do some of the place holders and attacks nd send it here, also what does missions mean im confused

I think missions means accomplishments or goals set for the player to achieve.

In other words, a challenge for the player to take.

Yes that’s probably what it means

mission might be like an extra layer in a fight. for example:

• beat your opponent in less than 2 minutes.
  • survive for 30 seconds.

we also need to limit members. i think the reason we failed the first time was that we had 10+ members, and we relied on each other too much and it was painful to get anything to work.

so at least for now, the current roster is this. I put some people and not others because these people were already in the collab when we started (and then fell apart).

leaders

• Baron (main)
  • Hanzoh
  • Tryobyte

other members

• pumpkinhead
  • KringlePrinkles
  • Jovanny (sorta)
  • Mrdashell
  • butt (appears so)

Unsure

• B.S.A (maybe, hasn’t responded)
  • mojad (sadly doesn’t seem so)
  • others (leaders, we should discuss whether we allow more people than this, we already have 8 members so I don’t really know)

so @mlgcoolguys_1 can you update the top post with this roster? pkhead wasn’t a leader and there were some other things.

1 Like

I made a placeholder map My Project3-9-2021_10-02-32.wick

1 Like

so no nugget?

imma make basic attacks

i don’t know, we will have to see how much storage it takes to have 1 character.

1 Like

image color palette reduction and image hosting has entered the chat

I added a kick My Project3-9-2021_10-21-42.wick (11.5 KB)

i had an idea: tall characters cant punch small chatacters giving the small chatacter an advantage

can someone make the character turn around

tryobyte already gave me this role.

2 Likes

what were you saying?

oh sorry I forgot

hanzoh and tryo haven’t talked about whether we are accepting more members either

1 Like

ok sorry i can wait

Also, if there’s an in-game credits sequence we should use our pfps

I think we should keep the credits section mlgcoolguys_1 created from the older FF collab, it just looked really good (we can edit it to add or remove names and stuff).

About accepting new members, I think we should have a limit of 10 members or so?
I’m not really sure, I’ll leave the decision up to you (@awc95014) and @mlgcoolguys_1

2 Likes