Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

I feel like we should make it so regardless of what you say your job/role is, you can contribute to any other field of the game like the animation or designing. And the job/role is just there so if there’s something that needs to be done you know who to call.

3 Likes

Not anymore… in fact now is preferable than vectors, I have seen the boost in performance.

1 Like

@Hamzah_Al_Ani, @awc95014, @pumpkinhead, @mlgcoolguys_1
I will not participate, even if I want to. I shouldn’t, sorry. If you need guidance
in something, I can definitely help there.

4 Likes

Designer as in color schemes, UI, UX, etc?
Because that’s what I’m good at

ff2me3-8-2021_11-24-24.wick (479.1 KB)
did some more work on my character

I can help design stages or do concepts sketches for other people to flesh out

4 Likes

I wanna help out more this time!

3 Likes

I have decided on 2 character ideas but can’t choose

• Shape shifting square
  • m i l k c a r t o n

0 voters

we probably shouldn’t get too ahead of ourselves right now, i still need to get started on the fighting engine. i actually want to fix a bug that could potentially arise out of the engine, so that needs to go first.

4 Likes

Shape shifting milk carton

Yeah, we should prob work on a gameplay tech test with no bugs before cosmetics like art and sound and characters

1 Like

hi can I help I didn’t really get to do much last time so I wanna become a member I can help significaly

so what should we do first. someone make a list.

Ok listen up ppl

we have many things to BUT NOT ALL AT ONCE
first, we start once baron manages to patch up his engine,
After that coders will code all basic concept such as attacking hit boxes ans such
During this time WE ARE NOT USING ANY ART OR ASSETS YET all and everything will be placeholders. A separate project will be made to hold all assets we make for untill coding is more or less done, the rest of us not coding can do this
In the mean time anyone can recommend features
(Dang I forgot how to make a wiki)

• missions
  • changeable weapons/ attack styles
2 Likes

Here’s a wiki:

• missions
  • changeable weapons/ attack styles
  • Storyline like in ssb brawl
  • Maybe some cameos from other projects we’re working on
  • Easter Eggs
1 Like

Would the combat in FF be more like streetfighter’s or similar to Super Smash Bros? I would have no problems with animation and stuff but I’m wondering about this

1 Like

i dont know if anybody else does this but i always flowchart my code before i code it: https://arthursonzogni.com/Diagon/#Sequence

@nuggetofwisdom, having a flowchart is actually not a bad idea :thinking:

@KringlePrinkles, I never played streetfighter’s before, but I believe it’ll be more like Super Smash Bros, or simply a two players fighting platformer game.

1 Like

i find it harder to code without a flowchart

I’m not really sure, I think it’s like not Smash but with more platforming?