Forum Fighters: Rewritten (Discontinued)

Hey, guys for the chapter selection I think it would look like the marvel mix and match select screen

or something similar (just without complete story to unlock)

1 Like

mabie we coud do something like that

2 Likes

It looks a bit wack but we could try prototyping it

1 Like

also these 2 characters are sopposed to be the sprites of the starter character and by choosing a character on the character select screen you just get that characters attacks but we could change it

1 Like

we haven’t gotten characters in yet… we will make the character select work once we have actual characters.

1 Like

Most of my beepbox songs that I made for FF are here.I used beepbox because its accessible to all of you.

I had bookmarked more beepbox songs that I was working on, but I stopped using it for some reason. I mainly use FL Studio 20 for my music, but I could use beepbox along with my DAW if it helps me. Anyway here’s the rest of 'em that I found:

5 Likes

beepbox12v2 seems to fit well for a settings page, idk.

your credits WIP sounds great :) i think this song can be left as is, unless you want to improve it. since it has a proper start and ending, it works better for scrolling credits than credits you can freely control.

however, one issue is that your songs are really long. audio files seem to butcher our file size. although i guess once it gets to an absurd size we barely even care at that point. so maybe it doesn’t really matter.

I think the one we have is alright. we can modify it, but I think we should have everything fit on 1 screen so that we don’t have to make it scrollable.

1 Like

Few things

• that marvel mix chapter screen reminds me of how the chapters of angry birds original was put. I love it
  • the current selection screen is for maps for 2p so we can use the marvel style one for the chapters
  • the “complete story to unlock” can stay because baron gave me the idea to force the player to use different characters for different chapters so yeh
    Also, that mini wick project: still not done.
    (For whatever reason once the exams finished the school went back into full swing instantly)

:(

2 Likes

can i join forum fighters?

well, what would you do?

1 Like

design fighters

errr the people who join Design there fighters like they design them themselves someone else doesn’t design em usually ._.

what do you mean

people who join forum fighters and are allowed to have a fighter design there fighter like they draw it and make the animations for it the creator designs there own fighter.

1 Like

ohhh okay then I’ll do design maps

wait for @mlgcoolguys_1 he is the main boss of things he decides to let you in

1 Like

okay thank you @MrDashell

Ummmmm what do you plan to do, and also what can you do

Also, while I do most of the organization, I would still say baron is the real “main leader”

3 Likes

tryobyte (mlgcoolguys_1), hamzah and I are the leaders. hamzah is less active right now.

we already have a good amount of people working: me, kringle, hamzah (not anymore i think), tryo (sorta), watrmeln (sorta), and a few others i’m probably forgetting. but i guess you can still contribute.

so the rules are: you can contribute whenever. do some stuff, get credited. do enough, get an opportunity to become a character. the character must be original.

when designing an arena, give us a concept of what it will look like. don’t slap some squares onto the canvas without context and call it work. it should have art to go with it, so it has to make sense. for example, we turned the first arena into Biggie Tree. the 3rd arena doesn’t have much that makes sense. it can’t be buildings because they’re super small compared to us. it can’t be trees because we already have a tree. it can’t be a bunch of poles sticking up in the ground because… that doesn’t even make sense.

If you want to set the spawnpoint of the characters, change it in each of the players’ clips.

1 Like

im just lurking and speaking my thoughts whenever i feel like so im not contributing, but if you want my help im up for it. just ask!

1 Like