Gradient Tool Suggestions

Please complete the following questions!

Has this feature been suggested before?
Yeah but I’m just listing some more features it could be used for.

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
I just feel like it would be easier to make cool stuff like a sky gradient and such.

Describe the solution you’d like
A gradient tool that’d be right next to Canvas Actions which makes a fade on circles, lines, squares, etc.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
I try to make gradients using opacity but that’ll take too long cause you have to go bit by bit plus I don’t think it would be that good doing that.

Image/Video Explanation Optional

Additional context
The counter on the image is how much gradient will be on the selected item and also (I didn’t add it in the image) there could be a little bar which will pop up a bar which has a list of the rotation you want the gradient to go such as “Top, Bottom, Left, Right”.

Edit: Since the Gradient Tool will probably be coming to Wick Editor I’ll just use this post as suggestions for the update to make it more accessible and easier to use.

1 Like

suggested tons of times
it should be present in next release (if there will be a next release…)
there are also workaround to make it work. use search feature to find the threads

2 Likes

oh ok thanks for the info

1 Like

I’m sure there will be a next release. @Luxapodular and everyone on the team are putting some times updates out the new export menu looks great :smiley:

1 Like