HELP ME PLEASE (oh my)

I NEED HELP, I WANT TO CONVERT MY HTML TO WICK BECAUSE I FORGOT TO SAVE THE WICK FILE BUT I WENT TO USE THIS AND IT2 DOESNT WORK BECAUSE I MISCLICKED, PLEASE HELP I NEED HELP PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

I WORKED 5 HOURS ON THIS PROJECT WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING AND I DIDNT SAVE IT, SO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Hey, that’s funny, we just finished solving a guy’s problem with that before! Someone even converted the file for them! cough @Hamzah_Al_Ani

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT USE ALL CAPS AND ADD SOOOOO MANNYYYYYYY LETTTTEERRRRS BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU COME OFF AS BEING IMPATIENT OR JUST NAGGING. I GET THAT YOU LOST YOUR PROGRESS BUT YOU’VE GOTTA LIMIT YOUR EMOTIONS SOMETIMES. K THX

lmao I think I know the tool you’re trying to use, I’m the one that made it and I made it that tricky on purpose to make sure people did read it :sweat_smile:

Though hey, no worries, you can send the HTML file here and I can convert it to wick for you.
By sending the HTML file here though, you confirm that the file has been created by you. If you send a file here that I recognize from elsewhere, I won’t be exporting it for you.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that was pretty annoying to get through, but it makes a lot of sense, since it means people can steal people’s stuff and get all the credit if the thief is able to get rid of all traces of the original.