Help me test the next generation of Systematix!

i will include apps made by you since you helped me.

That could be because of my system hardware specifications. It could be because my computer isn’t powerful enough

Big wick projects tend to need pretty beefy hardware and chromium browsers

2 Likes

Am i aloved to sue this picture in this context too? (Would be funny if this gets a WickEditor thing :D)

Thats true But… isnt firefox base better? I think its more light

Firefox is slower with wick, at least on my computers

1 Like

Firefox tends to execute javascript slower than chromium browsers, probably due to different rendering engines. I tested a few online games on chrome and firefox, and well there were noticeable differences on the run… But stick to what you like :)

1 Like

Check out Kina OS it has bing.

1 Like

We’re baaaaaack!
with yet another build to test!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/147sjPJS_r5mS3hSU_dyuvJDvtKv8FHbo/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sioG0npc1xTcoLrXwOu-xj7CtZCSi4e9/view?usp=sharing
New build! this one comes with quite a few changes. if you have anything to bring up/suggestions feel free to reply.

2 Likes

Already excited to see what it looks like

943 has officially been released! There’s tons of stuff but i’m too tired to brush over it.
3 Likes

BUILD 1000
VERSION 1.0
RELEASED.
cheggitout

2 Likes

btw i added a new app

i think y’all will enjoy it ;)

1 Like

it didn’t want to work

i feel like it would be funny if every time you click, there would be a chance that you accidentally download a virus due to adware, but then theres already an antivirus installed so you end up getting startled for a bit until the antivirus pop up appears.

Go into sub16 and click somewhere

ek=1027

good luck. antivirus is ready.

Odd. Anything i should know
i figured out what was wrong, the service i use to power it is down

1 Like

@Jordy incognito appears to be back up, try launching it now.

1 Like

yes, it’s working, I’m impressed because Bing doesn’t let you access stuff like Spotify. Great work!

and I don’t know why this happens but systematix is small (theres a ton of space sorrounding it)