Hey Wick Editor Community, We Need You! (To post your projects)

is this video allready made? Its April right now and the start of this was January last year. Or has this just become a place to post our stuff ?

This video got a bit lost, I’ll be making it sometime in the next few months! Right now we’re focusing on developing Wick Editor 1.0!

1 Like

Is there anyone helping you Put together and produce the video?

I know this is really old but here’s something I’ve done since I haven’t seen the video talked about
crop

3 Likes

i want to use the alpha editor and use the video export, so i’m gonna have to wait till it’s out.

and this is from about a year later, so meh

@awc95014, we’ve got a prototype video exporter almost ready to go for the alpha! In the meantime, the gif exporter is up an running!

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnNzHIJ2mj4 probably wont make it… oh well

1 Like

Impressive!

YA LIKE SONIC

1 Like
1 Like

Early demo of my first serious project Feedback is welcomed
Changelog:
Alpaha 0.1
inital release
alpaha 0.2
-minor cleanup
alpha 0.3
-Fixed objective system
alpha 0.4
-Fixed alot of grammar.
-Expanded storyline

Untitled adventure game thingy [DEMO 0.4v alpha].html (2.0 MB)

2 Likes

I like that sort of games and this one looks great! :) Keep on going with with good job and keep us updated! Would love to finish the quest ;)

2 Likes

glad to hear you like it :D

1 Like

Something I made with the original Wick to show kids what it can do program/game wise. Not a full game…just to show hitTest and animation etc.Final_CopperHitTest-Jul8-2018-10.05AM.html (1.9 MB)

4 Likes

Just a Small Timid Doodle Project

3 Likes

Here’s A More Lively Version Of It, I created these two to compare side by side

3 Likes

Just wanted to share what one of my classes has done! That animation was made in about two hours by one of my 7 to 9-year-old groups. The kids loved it! Wick is doing wonders with its simplicity and hidden potential!

2 Likes

@yazoozay Wonderful work!

1 Like

This post is really old, is the video still in the making?

1 Like