How to pm people?

i totally forgot how to pm ppl
(even despite using it before)
pls help me for i am smol brain

I tried to pm someone yesterday, didn’t find the button, although I’ve been using wick for quite some time. Your supposed to be able to open their profile and select the message button, but that seems to be nowhere?

Then it’s not just me (phew)
Btw I was trying to change my username as well thats also not a thing ?

You can’t change ur username, but you can change (or add) ur name from the settings

Here’s how:
Go to preferences

Change ur name

ah ok :slight_smile:
still tho what happened to pm button

1 Like

The heck I don’t know either

What happened to us lel

yeah right

@discobot help

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts. — Harold Nicolson

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@Luxapodular @zrispo @nick help us before we go mentally insane not knowing where it is :P

1 Like

Maybe they outright removed it. We used it when it worked and now we don’t have it anymore.

I barely used the messaging button on wick, but it’s still a helpful feature.

What’s the point of removing the button if you could pm people that you already messaged before from your inbox?

for some reason, they don’t seem to able to see this topic…

They didn’t tell the Discord either…

Yo can anyone hepp us before we explode :exploding_head:

I changed the topic name to something relevant to the problem, not just being small brain :P

Hey folks, this week I removed private messaging on the forum. This is for a few reasons, but primarily it was to keep all discussions public as is the main intention of the forum. Apologies for the abrupt change.

Is it just this week, or permanent?

Maybe changing the name did help after all :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s okay, thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure it means it was removed this week and will remain removed forever.

1 Like

I find it kind of amusing that we found out personal messaging was missing so quickly :smile:

1 Like