I need help to make a platfromer

I need help to make a platfromer, like a collab. + the game will be called Blocky Bob. I only need about 5 - 7 people to help me make this with this.

2 Likes

well there are many platformer engines on the forums so making a platformer is pretty easy so you could use the search tool I would recommend @awc95014’s platformer engine or @pumpkinhead’s engine too both good and require the least amount of coding hope this helps

1 Like

Thx. but ive already made the main meun. all i need is someone to help me code the game or atleast make the platform + i can not upload the file because it is above 4096KB).

• i need people to help me with the the devlopment of thi game so i will make a discord sever so people can help me with the game. Discord: Unknown_Unavailable tag #5284

you have your answer here…

1 Like

with these engines you don’t even need coding you can do it yourself + why that many people either way?

Look i need that many people because i need to go to mid school and i am at school and when i am at school curtent people will have curtent job of the devlopment. coders: coding the game. desginers: desgin the game. co-owner: keeps care of the game devlopment. owner: in contorl of everything. animators: animates the game. i cant do all of this by my self. + i am working on a platform like minecraft, roblox, fortnite, etc, it will be called romineplanet!
it will be roblox and minecraft mixed to getter to make a bigger and better! i will make the game look diffrent it will not be copyrighted.

I recommend making a new topic in the #show-your-work:collabs category answering questions regarding different aspects of this collab such as plans, concepts, time, files, joining, and etc. (in other words, fill out the collab forum)

Click to view full collab forum
  1. Title: Give your Collab a Name! This Title should be descriptive. Your Topic name should be “Collab: Collab Name”.
  2. Topic: What is this Collab about? Be specific!
  3. Time Frame: When is this collaboration being held? When do submissions end? Make sure to give your collab enough time! This must be specific. (i.e. Jan. 1 2021 - Jan. 30 2021)
  4. Submission Requirements: What does someone need to submit to join your collab? When do they need to submit by?
  5. Project Requirements: What are the specs that submitted projects should be in? Should users submit their .wick file, an .mp4, or another type of file?
  6. Project Leads: Who is leading this project? Is there a team?
1 Like

My project is bigger then 4096KB).

Thx, i really needed help

I am not that good at coding, but I can try provide you an editor. How does the game look like? Peaceful, horror, or anything else?