I want to add GIFs

you can add gifs no matter what framerate, but if the gif fps is more/less than the project fps, it will animate at a different speed.

The browser I used is Firefox, but I tried it on Google Chrome and keep getting the same result. The computer I use is an HP Laptop.

I was also using Chrome but on a 2017 Mac so it isn’t a fresh computer. If a new HP is having issues than maybe it is something else. I haven’t been able to get any of 3 gifs (from Piskel, Gifs.com, and Tupitube) to go in.

Here’s a short video of what’s happening. Can you tell me what’s going on?

The problem is still persisting and I sent a video of what’s going and I haven’t gotten a reply within a month.

Sorry for the wait! I can view the file but not watch it, (probably parental controls) but when I can see it I’ll try to help.

I tried to view, says I need access - I think a photo of what’s happening might help if that’s ok @Zucanki

I was able to view it. The problem was that you couldn’t import anything. I don’t think I have this problem, so my best guess is to restart your computer, try other file types, see what it says in the developer tools console in “more tools” (in google chrome) and see what it says, or something like that.

Hi all! I had the same problem today and I tried compressing the GIF I was planning to import, worked like a charm. I don’t know what the specific limits are and where the program decides how large a GIF is too large, but I’ll take it since it doesn’t seem to affect the quality too much. Hopefully this helps?