I Want You, To Work For My Show

I’m going to hire some voice actors, writers and animators for BFTW. The Show with Pride Monthly Objects, Object Slides, and Battle For A Trip To Hawaii doesn’t need writers but you can still voice act and animate for them. But BFTW, and two other shows I’m planning to make will hire writers. The asset files are right here
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18QHFFivFWZvJEP_yhRM0QR5vEK5OVhmR?usp=drive_link

Ill animate for all of them

Which scenes do you want to animate for episode 3
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IQ2I4WQ1Vg351dnGxu2AFvKxPcHyaxim?usp=sharing I’m gonna start working on scene 5

1 Like

Scenes 6, 13 and 14, ive already started working on 6

Also, I know you use BFB style, but can I use the BFDIA style?

Also, I need whos saying what?

I guess you could use it for some parts of the scenes

1 Like

Scene 6 Lines:
Jelly: But what if the stack gets too tall to stack? Y-Yeah, I’ll get on top.
Peanut Butter: Hey Jelly do you wanna get on top of me to help me stack? Well what are you waiting for, get on!
Drainy: How’s the stack going?
Razor: It’s going pretty good, but it could be faster. Hell no
Wall Tile: Well I dunno, maybe have someone else hold all these blocks, my arms are getting tired. But it’s just so heavy.
Painty: Hey medkit what’s that?
Medkit: WAIT NO! NO, I DON’T TRUST ANY OF YOU WITH MY INVENTIONS!
Chip: Hey it’s a rocket launcher, we could use this to…

Scene 13 Lines:
Peanut Butter: So, what did you wanna ask me?
Jelly: Uh, uh, it’s nothing
Wall Tile: And we’re finally done guys, we finished.
Razor: Finally, I was so bored the entire time
Chessboard: You’re out too? Uhh, you’re in the Box Of Rust. You’re gonna be trapped here for a really long time, There’s like one Tv, one computer, a food tube and an eliminated contestants recovery center. Yeah sure.
Bready: Yeah, it seems. So what is this place, what do you even do? Oh, can I watch TV with you.

1 Like

Scene 14 Lines:
(Wall Tile looks at a statue for SwaggieVortex733)
Wall Tile: Hey, maybe we shouldn’t throw away these blocks. I think we should do something with them.
Razor: Huh, whaddya mean?
(A in memory of sign for DayAnimator and Qwuvlar fade in after everyone finishes talking)

1 Like

I’ll also animate 4 all!

1 Like

Heres what Ive done so far, tell me if theres anything wrong so i can fix it before i finish it https://www.mediafire.com/file/iihh7rbqzp2o2bm/scene+6+so+far.wick/file @Wallace_Croom_III

Why is it in 12 fps

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IQ2I4WQ1Vg351dnGxu2AFvKxPcHyaxim?usp=sharing What scenes do you wanna animate for. @Flipaclip_Master already took 6, 13 and 14. And I already took 1-5

1 Like

These are the blocks that are being used for the challenge

2 Likes

Every show needs the BFB style in 20 FPS. But Object Slides is in the fourpoint style. Also, for TSI, I’ll tell you how to animate the Symbolians. Question Mark and Symbol are animated like regular object show characters. Exclamation Mark is animated like an algebralien, and the rest of the symbolians are animated like algebraliens except they have regular faces and limbs rather than the algebralien ones

2 Likes

I mean, just gimme any you don’t want to animate tbh

Wait no, I’ll do 7, 8, 9, and 10

Alrighty, I’ll redo, because tbh mine didn’t look so good in the first place

Use this higher quality blue block for the challenge

1 Like