yea but where are character assets???
We’re on BFTW right now
oh okay thanks i’ll animate my scenes now!
Uhhh i do NOT have the time for all three, so is it okey if i just do 14?
Umm I think you should make an animatic because I don’t know what characters are which or atleast show who ways what like this
And is the show animated with BFDI limbs or bfb
bfb he stated
Oh okay doh yak
Okay, Scene 7 lines
Medkit: Especially after last time. Why should I lend you this? I’m not giving it to you. HEY! GIVE IT BACK!
Popsicle: But, look at Wall Tile, he can barley hold all those bricks
Chip: Whuh, GIVE IT HERE!
Wall Tile: Oooh, what’s this?
Razor: Oh cool, sure you can do that, just shoot the blocks to me so we can stack
Butterknife: This stack is going great. What if you try, climbing it? Well me and finger can throw pretty high. Why not just have us do it. Me? Okay, I’ll do it
Rock Candy: I know brah
Jelly: And with the plan that PB came up with, we’re sure to win. But the tower could collapse. Okay Peebs. But who’s gonna pass the blocks to us
Peanut Butter: Uh oh, the tower’s too high for us to stack. It’s the only deal we have, so I think we should just listen to them.
Finger: Oh, nonononono. You should do it more. Yeah, you’re taller
OMG THANKS this will help!
Scene 8 Lines:
Headband: THAT LOOKS SO COOL! I WANNA STACK WITH THEM! Okay so the plan is, you bounce me off of U.G.L.Y. Yarny, and place my blocks on top of their stacks right? Okay three two one GO!
Yarny: Okay, but how are you going to get up those tall stacks? What the h##l are you looking at me for? Yarny. DUDE!
Flowery: No no no. Ja-Orange. Sistingus
Scene 9 Lines:
Headband: I DID IT!
Razor: Who even was that? This is extremely boring. Wanna go ruin the chances of the other team winning?
Wall Tile: I dunno. Hell yeah.
Yarny: Oh GOD SHE’S FALLING BACK! DO SOMETHING!
Flowery: Leaf it to me, Jarona, All according to plant
Jelly: Since we’re up here by ourselves, I-I’ve been meaning to ask. What was that?
Peanut Butter: Them
Scene 10 Lines:
Garnet: O-hoh, you REALLY think you can destroy OUR tower. Butterknife, like throw BLOCKS at their tower.
Butterknife: Uh, sure? I don’t wanna do this either but it’s all we can do.
Wall Tile: Oh no they’re throwing blocks at our tower. WE’RE COOKED DUDE! Oh yeah. I didn’t even know it could do that.
Razor: Dude you have a rocket launcher. Neither did I
Tip: What are we going to do sis
Q:I dunno
Finger: I’m not so sure about this
Pearly: WAIT GUYS!
Hangery: The tower.
Drainy: IT’S GONNA!
Silvery: Time is up
Bronzey: Now it’s time to rate your…
Goldy: Oh come on, it can’t be that ba… WHAT THE
I’m just telling you this so you know how to design the characters you’re animating @typical_school_bread
All limbs (Popsicle, Chip, Razor, Butterknife, Rock Candy, Jelly, Peanut Butter, Finger, Headband, Flowery, Garnet, Pearly, Q-Tip, Silvery, Bronzey, Goldy)
Razor has sharp teeth, Popsicle has two buck teeth, the hair you’re using this episode for Butterknife is hair #3, also their hair is behing them, and Headband has orange boxing gloves on her hands. Also Q-Tip is connected, Tip is the one on the bottom and has only legs and a face while Q is the one on top and has only arms and a face.
No Arms but Yes Legs: (Medkit, Yarny, Hangery, Drainy)
Drainy is missing a tooth
No Legs but Yes Arms: (Wall Tile)
Wall Tile can fly
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rhmLewViFVp1wo14e4lM3j1m0psIP5Mn?usp=sharing Also, use these updated audio files for your scenes
I thought uhhhh ummm Jawbreaker had buck teeth
Jawbreaker has a bunch of missing teeth, not buck teeth
Also for episode 3, you don’t use the redesigns of the medalians, you use the ones that don’t say redesign.
Ok good!!!