I Want You, To Work For My Show

I hope what is made so far is good

(Okay i’ll admit, i did do a little too much for this.)

I forgot to mention, medkit has glasses,

Oh, it’s okay I can add it

Square glasses, circle glasses, half circle glasses what type?

square glasses

Also, your scene’s really good. Like gosh d##m, that’s insane

1 Like

Thanks! I worked on it in three class periods but barley got anything done, but when I was home I locked in.

I’m going to finish the rest in Adobe animate tomorrow, I felt like I did a good amnount unless theres a dead line I can quickly finish everything else!

Final scene 7a https://filebin.net/2qy5rsjknx5dd0py

duuuuuude I can help

With what?

If you wan’t a scene to animate you can’t animate scenes

1-5 because @Wallace_Croom_III is doing those
6, 13 and 14 because @Flipaclip_Master is doing those
and 7-10 because I’m doing those

here are the voicelines: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rhmLewViFVp1wo14e4lM3j1m0psIP5Mn?usp=sharing

Here are the assets:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18QHFFivFWZvJEP_yhRM0QR5vEK5OVhmR?usp=sharing

1 Like

@Flipaclip_Master is actually only doing scene 14, so @Elox_dude can do scene 13

1 Like

Also in scene 7-10 Wall Tile gets a rocket launcher

1 Like

There is no deadline

1 Like

Also, when you finish, the scenes, can you send them to me as mp4 files, or somehow convert them into ActionScript 2 Files. I don’t have adobe animate

Yea that’s what i was going to do, but export as an MOV. I can still do mp4 though!

And also i’ll need the rocket launcher asset

Here is the Rocket Launcher, Wall Tile will put the blocks in here

1 Like

Ok good thx!

1 Like

Okay now, i’m going to start animating it now and after school.