I Want You, To Work For My Show

Also, the Survivors have blue blocks while the Twin-Z’s have red blocks

Survivors Members: Wall Tile, Chessboard(Eliminated) Drainy, Razor, Chip, Popsicle, Painty, Hangery, Medkit, and Q-Tip
Twiin Z’s Members: Peanut Butter, Jelly, Finger, Toe, Garnet, Pearly, Rock Candy, Jawbreaker, Bready(Eliminated), and Butter Knife
Hosts: Goldy, Silvery, and Bronzey

whith sfx I can do animation later

K thanks!!

You should ask @Wallace_Croom_III because this s his show

Wallace can I help whith sfx I can do animation later

I got a question though, should the screen pan to wall tile stealing a block from chip? Or…

And i got another question… are there any animatics or storyboards to go off of?

1 Like

No, you just imagine it as you go along

1 Like

@typical_school_bread https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s6nHhkW3zO0QDgs2I1oBRjOe-2ckBWCt?usp=sharing I fixed your scene

1 Like

Thanks for fixing the block colors!

1 Like

No problem :) :+1:

1 Like

@typical_school_bread can you send me the files for the finished scenes so I can release them with the source files

Like the fla?

yeah, also how do you convert modern flas so they can work in macromedia flash

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Pk6DEYHUmHvrlBmQ5LsKwKCg3WKJteHv?usp=sharing All my scenes for the episode is done :3

1 Like

I dunno but I’ll check

1 Like

I think i’ll finish scene 14 by like tuesday or wednesday, and since I’m so close, it hink I can take on scene 11

I already did scene 11

Oh… is there any other scenes i can do?