I Want You, To Work For My Show

you can do scene 13

1 Like

Is it okay if I add sfx?

:+1: XD Yeah

1 Like

Wait could you redo who is saying what in scene 7? because for me the audio goes from

and then its

and then

And I don’t know if it’s supposed to be in that order

It sounds perfectly normal to me, maybe it’s an adobe animate glitch. but it’s
Especially after last time! Why should I lend you this?
But, look at Wall Tile, he can barley hold all those bricks
I’m not giving it to you.
Whuh, GIVE IT HERE!

Hmmmmm, okay but i think it’s an audacity problem because i put it in audacity

I tested it in audacity, and it still sounded perfectly fine. Maybe it’s a problem with your device

Oh okayyyyy

I’m putting the assets here so I can put em in adobe

download (1)

I don’t see them

Me neither

I was trying to export the png but it’s put a big block of nothingness so i’ll just remake them

okaay dokaay!

Okay this is what i got so far unfinished bftw scene7

1 Like

I’m doney! Sending the file in a few…

this is a really cool show!,
I’m supporting!

1 Like

Alright! I hope its good! Also i finished like 3 days early lezz go!
Also its too big so here google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RtCMY1pQuf3XL18OEcjPTs3b1LjEN7zO/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

hello would you guys be interested to work for my show? if then,click on this link:
https://forum.wickeditor.com/t/i-need-animators-and-voice-actors-for-my-show/26781

1 Like

Alright I’m going to start working on scene 13 tomorrow

1 Like

hey Wallace can I be an writer for your show?