I Want You, To Work For My Show

yeah Elox_dude

@Flipaclip_Master https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iqz_WOh1XSH7pEM-UcHQuEi21lut49ZY?usp=sharing I fixed your scene

1 Like

Good job, but maybe the snatch sound effect should be after chip says Whuh, give it here

2 Likes

Here’s what I’ve done of scene 13 so far: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bNoqrODA_edD-MkfzAY9jlUVMvcRTvKI/view?usp=sharing

Good, but they are sweeping up the blocks in the begining. So have her ask the question while they’re sweeping

1 Like

Also why are all the asset names just a jumble of fandom numbers and letters instead of the actual names that I gave them

1 Like

That was the file i got. But it still works so im fine

Alrighty-o0o

k but where do i start for the writing?

you can also send me an example if you want

The writing for episode 3 is already finished. We’re on the animating stage now.

ok but thaks for help me for my show! if there is any other way i can help you can tell me

1 Like