Import a series of png's into the Clip timeline

I noticed you can now import all files in a folder to the asset section THANK YOU.

I am experimenting with exporting walk cycles and other things from blender into here…using transparent png renders. Maybe not a good idea…but i think it would be nice for backgrounds and some other ideas. I just like the fact i can use Wick’s interactivity to control simple things from Blender or similar.

It was a bit of work to do this example because i had to place each png into the timeline of a clip then center them (not too mention a bit rusty on the code editor and scope…thanks to help files on here…got it to work).

Be nice to be able to have the images add into the timeline automatically (sequentially like flash did) and then change x and y position all at once (multiple frame edit). Probably asking for a lot…but i thought i would pitch it. I was able to accomplish it anyway…thanks to Wick. I appreciate what you have and our doing for us. :slight_smile:

Noticed a glitch when trying to resize the clip (full of png renders…small file size btw)…it froze a few times here and there.
Also…did not save properly when saving as an object…i imagine it was the pngs not attaching to the Clip. I got a blank screen when importing it.

Here is the example…speed control is not great atm…i need a better idea. Perhaps play every other frame to speed it etc. I tried to see if i could change the frame rate by code…no luck.
walkCycle_buttons_ver11.html (2.4 MB)

1 Like