Issue with exporting?

Hello! it’s my first time using this animation software, while it works extremely well, I have run into issues with exporting videos.
I made an animation with audio, It has 185 frames and its at 12fps
Whenever I download it as a video, the mp4 file just doesn’t work, I had my friend test it too and it simply does not work,
Whenever I download, the mp4 file is either a completely black screen with the audio, or just the first still frame in the animation, I have downloaded it multiple times, the only other way it works is if I use an html file and that cant even be properly converted into a mp4 file (yes I have tried multiple times) I know I could probably just download it as a GIF then edit the audio over it, and I have no problem doing so/figuring that out. Its just extremely bothersome to have to do that, especially if I stick with the software and make longer animations. It’d be so much more work for something that should already be working for me. Please, if anyone can help, I’d love to hear any advice! thank you!!

Wick exports MP4 files into a different video codec that modern browsers (for some weird reason) don’t support or can’t render properly anymore. That’s why you’re only hearing the audio. There’s many tools to convert it into a usable format, but I can do this pretty quickly for you, just send over a zip file with your video.
Also, welcome to the Wick forums. Feel free to share your stuff here.

i think they meant like this:

No, they’re talking about the fact that their exports come out as black. Pretty hard to figure it out through the wall of text, though:

I see. I understand.

I have listed a few possible ways to improve video exports over here:

There is another solution to video exporting issues I’d recommend that has been discovered on the discord, thanks to @awc95014 — since in your case, you had gotten an mp4 file, try this solution: