Lasso tool

Please complete the following questions!
@moderators
I’m not sure if this feature was suggested before but is there any way we could add a lasso tool to base wick or candlestick (if it isn’t already in it) or like a lasso fill tool?

Honestly, this seems like it’d be a kewl feature! The only problem being that it would be like every other generic animation app.

Either way people (from what I’ve seen so far might not be true) use wick editor as something they start with before moving on to other websites like as a starter site for people starting out in animation and need something less confusing. I feel like the lasso tool would be helpful and useful if it was added to wick so we can make better animation or get used to using it after were done with wick (wick is still peak though)