Lets Play - ForumGame Game

i accept the nomination

1 Like

Thank you for accepting the challenge @JackWicks. Here is the latest file, please add content and don’t erase anything that is already there… You have 24hrs to post the new wick file, and post the next worker. Have fun!

ForumGame2-18-2021_17-46-37.wick (456.9 KB)

i have 4 hours

1 Like

i have developed the monster, if you defeat him. red’s hat revives back (do you like the idea)

1 Like

Its fine… 3 more hours… As a reminder, pumkinhead is available today for nomination, but you can nominate whoever you want as long is active.

here it is but unfinished my boss battle sequence looks bad
i quit on the collab

Too bad, I did like your idea. Also, you didn’t read all the rules… and the you quit. Your posted file will not be used. Thank you anyways… : )

Next candidate… from @Hamzah_Al_Ani… the next worker is @pumpkinhead.

Do you accept the challenge this time?

Here is the most recent file from @awc95014.
ForumGame2-18-2021_17-46-37.wick (456.9 KB)

Before accept/decline, here are the rules:

Here are the rules:

Rules

Here are the rules for the forum members that want to participate in this game/collab:
[1] Only one forum member will be working on the file at the same time .
[2] The person that is working on the file has 24hrs or less to post his game piece.
[3] The wick file name shall not change .
[4] The person that is working can’t delete anything , just add content.
[5] Once, the person post the updated wick file, that same person shall nominate the next worker .
[6] If a person is nominated, and that person wants to participate, then the nominee has to reply to the nomination saying “ I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. If the nominee does not reply in 12hrs, Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[7] If a forum member is nominated and that person does not want to participate, the person shall reply to the post saying “ I CAN’T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. In that case Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[8] The nominated person can’t be repeated , until Jovanny starts a new development season .
[9] Any other forum member posting updates without being nominated , those posts will be automatically deleted by Jovanny . If that happens, that forum member could be banned from this collab.
[10] No sound should be added to maintain the file size less than 4MBs

1 Like

Yes, I plan on adding scrolling and walls.

2 Likes

Great, you have 24 hours or less to post your piece. Then nominate a new worker.

Ok I finished… ForumGame.wick (467.9 KB)

I was adding scrolling but then I realized you could very easily see the border of the grass background image, so if I were to put a bunch of grass backgrounds right next to each other you could very easily see the edges between them. I hid this by having the camera just teleport when you reach the edge of the screen.

And I also added walls. To achieve non-bugginess I made a separate hitbox clip for the player, because the player’s animations would affect the player hitbox. But there’s a strange anomaly that is strange and anomalous where there are apparently “no walls,” so you can go through all of them. To fix this you need to select a wall and deselect it which somehow fixes it. Right now, most of the walls are just a simple solid color, so someone else could paste brick texture I made on all the walls. But I think that would make the game a lot slower.

For the next person, I nominate… um… uh… (opens the users page) @mlgcoolguys_1

1 Like

Well, @mlgcoolguys_1, Do you accept the challenge and join to this random collab? Before, accept or decline… here are the rules:

Rules

Here are the rules for the forum members that want to participate in this game/collab:
[2] The person that is working on the file has 24hrs or less to post his game piece.
[5] Once, the person post the updated wick file, that same person shall nominate the next worker .
[6] If a person is nominated, and that person wants to participate, then the nominee has to reply to the nomination saying “ I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. If the nominee does not reply in 12hrs, Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[7] If a forum member is nominated and that person does not want to participate, the person shall reply to the post saying “ I CAN’T ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ”. In that case Jovanny will nominate a new candidate.
[8] The nominated person can’t be repeated , until Jovanny starts a new development season .
[9] Any other forum member posting updates without being nominated , those posts will be automatically deleted by Jovanny . If that happens, that forum member could be banned from this collab.

It would be good to have you on board as well.

Unfortunately @mlgcoolguys_1 did not respond… I think that he did not enter to the forums today… He could be nominated in the future though.

Out next nominee is @blurredPixels. Do you accept the challenge? Here are the rules before accept/decline to work on this collab.

Rules

It would be good to have you on board as well.

Unfortunately @blurredPixels did not respond… I think that he did not enter to the forums today… He could be nominated in the future though.

Out next nominee is @Crafter_Flance . Do you accept the challenge? Here are the rules before accept/decline to work on this collab.

Rules

It would be good to have you on board as well. Here is the latest file:
ForumGame.wick (467.9 KB)

Maybe later, because I am in mobile and suddenly I cannot open *.wick files when I’m on the app

If you accept, you have 24 hrs to do the work… When you said, maybe later you meant not today? (Should I nominate a new worker instead?)

Ok @Crafter_Flance, you can be nominated in other occasion. Lets Nominate @BSA_15 to be the new worker. @BSA_15 Do you accept the challenge? Before accept/decline, here are the rules…

Rules