Wick Editor has been my tool of choice for a few years now. And while I do love using it, there are some things I would like to add to it, as well as some feature bugs.
- When using imported images, they start to flash different colors if used for long periods of time at once. This also occasionally happens with the background.
- I’d love if there were gradients and effects - specifically an all-around gradient (like a glow, but it can also fade into other colors).
- When using V-Cam, it always shows up as the transparent blue rectangle you would see in editing it for a couple frames at the beginning of an exported MP4 or GIF file, which is very annoying to cut out in post-production.
4.Maybe a smaller suggestion, but it would be nice if the eraser tool had the same smoothing slider as the brush tool. This way, erasing a part of something would make it look smoother instead of jagged.
- The brush tool is my main tool of choice, but its drawback is the smoothing option. Not the already existing option, but it would be neat if there were a choice to customize how smoothed out brush strokes are (for example, when you draw sharp angles, it always connects a small part of line where they almost intersect. I have attached an example.)
- I would love it if there was a feature where you can drag lines and make sharp angles, specifically with the path cursor, where instead of making a curve in any lines, it would make an angle. A good example would be Adobe Animate (when you hold alt while dragging a part of the line, it creates a sharp angle instead of a curve).
- This may be out of your control, but the app version of Wick Editor really likes to white-screen and freeze completely, so any unsaved work must rely on autosaving to be preserved.
This is a list of things I’d love for Wick Editor to include or fix. It would be really helpful to a lot of us!