My (somewhat) amazing creation

Here is me putting my sprites into action. It is unfinished, however.

Mario vs. Life at its Finest.wick (25.3 KB)

Tell me how I might be able to improve it, and what I should do with Mario’s last life before it ends.

3 Likes

Very nicely done! Animation looks nice and smooth, and I’m glad you were able to make the sprites look nice and sharp.

My only suggestion is to add some mario clouds in the sky (even tween them so they float around if you’re so inclined!). And of course, add some classic mario sound effects to finish it all off!

1 Like

Love this animation. Great work! Can’t wait to see it finished!

i created the finish, just needa add some sounds and more things, like the clouds you talked about.%20Life%20at%20its%20Finest

10 Likes

That’s so charming! Great comedic timing too, and very smooth and polished motion! Great work! :smile:

1 Like

Hey @Hakeem_Salam, I can see that you replied with the same post to three different people.

A tip would be to tag them by writing their name with an @

For example:
I can type @Hakeem_Salam and then it’ll look like this: @Hakeem_Salam

This way, you’ll be notified that I mentioned you in a post

You can do that in the original club post rather than in this 1 year old topic

ok do wanna join though

great awc!
i really hope one of the next implementation will be a spritesheet control system to deal with raster animation for games

@Hakeem_Salam no, sorry. It was in my profile info. (I treat clubs as collabs.)

And for collabs and similar things, do not go around advertising them. Once you make a post for it, everyone will see it when they go on the forum. Advertising an existing post should be considered spam.