Hey guy i making a club if you're interested

the club is about art animations and game and project every month i think

1 Like

Hi, this topic sounds like a collab, so I recommend adding more info and filling out the collab forum so the mods don’t close this topic

What you need to fill out

Fill out the following information to have your collab considered for the forum:

1. Title: Give your Collab a Name! This Title should be descriptive. Your Topic name should be “Collab: Collab Name”.
  2. Topic: What is this Collab about? Be specific!
  3. Time Frame: When is this collaboration being held? When do submissions end? Make sure to give your collab enough time! This must be specific. (i.e. Jan. 1 2021 - Jan. 30 2021)
  4. Submission Requirements: What does someone need to submit to join your collab? When do they need to submit by?
  5. Project Requirements: What are the specs that submitted projects should be in? Should users submit their .wick file, an .mp4, or another type of file?
  6. Project Leads: Who is leading this project? Is there a team?
3 Likes

who do u do that

1 Like

You just make a new post answering everything

What you need

Fill out the following information to have your collab considered for the forum:

1. Title: Give your Collab a Name! This Title should be descriptive. Your Topic name should be “Collab: Collab Name”.
  2. Topic: What is this Collab about? Be specific!
  3. Time Frame: When is this collaboration being held? When do submissions end? Make sure to give your collab enough time! This must be specific. (i.e. Jan. 1 2021 - Jan. 30 2021)
  4. Submission Requirements: What does someone need to submit to join your collab? When do they need to submit by?
  5. Project Requirements: What are the specs that submitted projects should be in? Should users submit their .wick file, an .mp4, or another type of file?
  6. Project Leads: Who is leading this project? Is there a team?

You can edit the topic, or create a new reply

1 Like

ok thanks hamzah

1 Like

Not to be rude or anything, but are you over the age of 13?

4 Likes

bruh im 15

You cannot share your own personal info on Wick Forums… Kinda suspicious, so I think you are underage (No Offense)

1 Like

I agree. Your grammar and just the way your conduct youself on the forums seems like you are not over 13.

1 Like

i cant spell proper i have a disorder that make me see words difrent

1 Like

me to the thing i have is called poliram

no mins is called ankyloglossia

I am pretty sure thats a condition from birth that restricts the tounges range of motion.

ya i use voice commad

Just a note, this chat is starting to go into an off topic direction…

I recommend trying to keep everything here “wick related”

Also, just a reminder, @Hakeem_Salam try to fill out the collab forum whenever you can so this topic doesn’t get closed by a moderator

1 Like

sorry and ya no need im leave forum so bye​:star_struck::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

for the month just to make thing clear

@Hakeem_Salam, it is prohibited to put you personal info here:

Please, read these rules carefully and let me know if you have a question…

3 Likes