New action rpg game (in beta form)

1 Like

that’s true but its not like its released and they only credited blue_thebot they dont need to credit anything or anyone till its finished

i’m not working on this anymore

you only did 1 thing so i wouldnt really care because I made the engine bluethe_bot helped and you did 1 thing you neber really helped very much in the frst place

tbh you were sorta rude.

one thing i want to say is…
please always keep the rules in your mind…

Rule 1: Be Kind - All Wick Editor Forum Users are expected to be kind to one another.

Use your best judgement. If it will possibly make others uncomfortable, do not post it.

Rule 11: Remixing - When showing your work on the Wick Editor forum, you should expect it to be remixed, recreated, or re shared with others! When remixing someone else’s work, you must credit them and let other’s know where the work came from. Review my note on remixing.

Rule 12: Ban Evasion - All rules apply to people, not to accounts. If you create an alternate account to avoid a ban or suspension, you will be permanently banned.

.i am afraid something will happen to anyone …

2 Likes

hmm…this map kinda too big…it would make the game so lag…
or maybe you could make like this

I do coding disign and story im not that good at animating

thats nice but

can we add something for this maybie
P.S what are those blobs

Never) also What engine anyone could do that in like 5 seconds also I worked in the animations that was helpful now when @bluethe_bot_academy only did the water animation (not saying her/him animations are worse) you put it in the game omg and to everyone saying than I’m being rude then I don’t care I was being nice helping this dude only so he says I did nothing important AND he doesn’t even do nothing in the first engine not tryna be rude but I’m mad.

sorry I didn’t know

sorry when I saw the thing you made it was super laggy probably because of a lot of shapes. also you only did 1 or 2 things and thats not that much

1 Like

also you don’t have to give me credit for the life system it was KringlePrinkles who made it a time ago.

1 Like

Brrrrruuuh how come I animate the most important thing in the game and then you say it wasn’t even important

its just really laggy with all the grass. P.S. if you look at the bottom right corner I added your town it will probably have less objects and the boss will have more health.

you know what imma start working on it again but i’m still mad

it was tree(forest…)

and @anon18187711 i opened your file and i will tried to make your animation and stuff as a wickobj as possible so @gamer_boi can add it as asset and use it for the game ok

there almost all your stuff and animation there…
1 Like

here I made the 5th frame. https://drive.google.com/file/d/167f7LGLc7hrc787s9eoRNHHtqWcS1-Rf/view?usp=sharing
things that need to change:
-the boss is really easy
-we need a dash
-the minimaps are blank, should we do the entire kingdom on the minimap or should we do the frame its on?

1 Like

by he way we may need more people doing this

1 Like

can i animate the boss …the boss can dash and teleport and can throw the element…

hmm…what about the boss plant gonna be like this?

1 Like