New brushes

What about new brushes? We can add optional downloadable content or already built in content, which will be brushes. The only reason I even left wick editor was because it wasn’t that advanced, or mainly because of one brush only. More brushes is truly fun!

1 Like

Maybe there could be a wick store to download brushes and .wickobj files and people could post there own brushes and .wickobj files there!

2 Likes

so you mean the brush tool can look like a paintbrush, colored pencil, etc. by adding smooth or grainy effects to the brush?

For example, these ones…

2 Likes

A wick store to download stuff like extra brushes and other files seems awesome!

2 Likes

yes, kind of

1 Like

this is gonna be sooo ccooolll

1 Like

Ok we need this
and maybe wick accounts for cloud saving, and retaining other choices and things done in wick!
Click to Change.zip (1.0 KB) You could download community-made/submitted demos like this into your project!
(wickobj file, like the builtin assets in the editor)

2 Likes

also if the brush selection reaches procreate level, wick might attract more people because people love versatility, like @Expa.

2 Likes

Yes, we need this, and yes, it is gonna have a massive impact, and attraction

1 Like

I actually posted more on this in another thread, if you hover over my profile you should see the link to it

2 Likes