Platformania

it is a refrence to square adventures I meant to make text but I was just board

just a suggestion for your future games using my engine, make the game look nice. don’t just use the default “designs” from my platformer engine. i made the blocks look bad and oversimplified so that people could be creative with the designs.

1 Like

also @Watrmeln hows the buttons going

ok ill make sure to do that

I added a new level with a new item the spicy chili
platformania5-11-2021_14-01-28.html
also the mushroom is called the wonky mush

the bigger levels are quite laggy. try optamizing

I added some new enemys. I know they are very remnicent of mario but I will try to change it in the future platformania5-11-2021_23-21-54.html

yeah the levels are unplayable when laggy

This platformer game is still a good one, yet I agree with @Vibes_Animates & @pyronode, and believe that one of the best solutions to making this project less laggy is probably this…

2 Likes

wick uses vecor graphics and they are not super optimized for games.

I did that solution i think its the amount of assets in the whole game. also I made an ant boi platformania5-12-2021_10-52-04.html

I think I broke the game

no, i think you’re just standing on the edge of that bottom block. the 2 blocks don’t look completely flush with each other.

1 Like

I made a new ice level you now slide on iceplatformania5-14-2021_15-25-31.html

1 Like

Why do you have that square at the top right corner?

based on memory, I think that’s a back button.

1 Like

its to go to the menu also I made a shop and a new level platformania5-14-2021_18-26-50.html
also can I get some ideas for levels im running out of ideas and I made world 2 snow and ice themed

1 Like

its onto the next world what do you think the theme shoud be for level 3 (example: world 2 is ice and snow themed)

• volcano (main powerup is an ice pepper that makes you cold)
  • a dark mansion (you get a flashlight that gives light)

0 voters

I would like to see the main character animated.

1 Like

tie breaker