Platformania

here it is platformania3-17-2021_20-28-59.html

2 Likes

hey guys @tazer_900 @Youyou @Watrmeln I need ideas for levels Im getting back in

and @Watrmeln I need new button graffics if you have time

Am on it, will edit this post and ping when done
I need the .wick

1 Like

here platformania4-27-2021_16-35-39.wick (354.7 KB)

I liked it. For complex levels, you can reduce the lag by putting larger rectangles instead of multiple squares…
Here is the difference… (example)

I tried at my end and the difference is huge…

5 Likes

image squarie cameo? @gamer_boi

it is a refrence to square adventures I meant to make text but I was just board

just a suggestion for your future games using my engine, make the game look nice. don’t just use the default “designs” from my platformer engine. i made the blocks look bad and oversimplified so that people could be creative with the designs.

1 Like

also @Watrmeln hows the buttons going

ok ill make sure to do that

I added a new level with a new item the spicy chili
platformania5-11-2021_14-01-28.html
also the mushroom is called the wonky mush

the bigger levels are quite laggy. try optamizing

I added some new enemys. I know they are very remnicent of mario but I will try to change it in the future platformania5-11-2021_23-21-54.html

yeah the levels are unplayable when laggy

This platformer game is still a good one, yet I agree with @Vibes_Animates & @pyronode, and believe that one of the best solutions to making this project less laggy is probably this…

2 Likes

wick uses vecor graphics and they are not super optimized for games.

I did that solution i think its the amount of assets in the whole game. also I made an ant boi platformania5-12-2021_10-52-04.html

I think I broke the game

no, i think you’re just standing on the edge of that bottom block. the 2 blocks don’t look completely flush with each other.

1 Like