Please help me with video issues

Complete the following questions so forum users and Wick Editor developers can give you the best help possible! If the following questions are not completed, your post may be edited or removed.

Has this bug been reported already?
Yes

Describe the bug
when ever I export my projects into a video format it downloads but the file says there is nothing on it

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the bug, if you have them:
like the video tab and then wait for it to download, when it does it will only display the file but not the video

Expected behavior
file says that nothing is on here

Screenshots

*Computer Information

• Device Type: Desktop
  • Browser: Chrome

Do you have a suggested solution to this issue? (ex. has another program fixed this bug a certain way? Are you familiar with where in the code base someone would need to fix this issue?)
nope
Additional context Optional*
that’s it

Video exporting issues are common with long animations or when audio files are being used.
Try removing all audio from your animation then exporting it again, or try to break the project down into multiple projects and export each scene separately.

For more details, I recommend checking out this thread (which I kinda summarized for the most part).
There, you’ll find a more detailed description on multiple solutions for video exporting issues, let me know if it helps or you’re still expierencing the issue.

I have tried separating the project and still nothing.