Saved Project, Restarted Computer, Project Didn't Open Back Up. Need Help

So I need to restart my MacBook air, and I save my project on a pin tab and restart the computer. I come back up, refresh the pin tab, it asks me: “There is a saved project, do you want to re-open it?” I click yes, and my project doesn’t come back up. If there is any way to find a lost project please tell me how.

I was working on a project, more of an animation, for a long time, probably more than a year, and I restarted my computer. I LOST THE WHOLE PROJECT TOO! If you or anyone find a way to return any type of lost projects, let me know. NOTE TO AVOID THIS: Don’t save projects on your computer, use a drive (don’t be stupid like me).

Hey @Hamzah_Al_Ani , welcome to the community, I actually found that it works fine if I press save project and then restart my computer. If you download a file, it should stay saved on your laptop. Thats really weird that that happened to you guys. That must suck

the same thing happened to me, so many times. I’ve worked on an animation for 3 hours and tried exporting, didn’t work. i pressed save and hoped that when i pulled it back up i would say “load recent project” but all my hard work was gone forever.