Small rhythm game

i messed up and had to use a save so
i wont use dotgothic :/

why’d you name it 16bit engine?
just curious

it was inspired by your 8bit engine lol

also since i remastered the art so i decided it would be a good idea (since i was trying to make it closer to how you made yours) to call it 16bit engineimage

1 Like

this is just an example of remastered notes btw @8bit

when will an html or wick file come out to try, it looks really fun!!!

idk if your talking about mine but if you are, it will probably come out when i finish adding a custom song, making easy, hard, and normal versions of the regular chart and that stuff, ok

Ok, sounds like a lot of work.

it kinda is but ill just give this sneak peak rq because why not

this is my Beta version of 16bit engine (it wont work very well + its not very well charted since pumpkinheads chart editor is hard to use) 16Beta.wick (2.2 MB)

~ 8BIT ENGINE v5.0.0 HAS RELEASED ~
better options, better organization, and some slick new promo art to boot!

also we have some new options
  • hitsounds
  • ratings (impacts performance)

play | download
going to figure out how to add more modcharting soon

yo 8bit, can i show you how to make custom controls by using project.left etc, since you know how to make textboxes (i think) so you can make the controls I guess

(all you have to do is set stuff to be charted depending on project.left, project.right,project.up,project.down and auto update targets name to be based off of that and stuff, it seems difficult but its not)

feel free to do that!

yo 8bit, do you have anything i can help communicate how it would work with you on?
yes or no

what exactly are you trying to say here-
sorry but it isn’t really clear

i mean like so i can give examples without having to talk here since the 3 reply limit

me and 8bit are working on adding extra songs into the game rn

skill issue lol

5.1.0 is out
mod loader added - CUSTOM SONGS WAHOO WAHEY WAHAHA
yalp | download | mod template

@pumpkinhead how do you change the chart editor settings?