Stickmenred fork idea suggestion agian

I have said this before but no one has seen it I think that like Effects you can apply to certain things would be really cool and I hope @StickmanRed sees this and considers it

Mixing modes are coming to Candlestick soon™.

unfortunately I use stickmenred’s fork cause I have gotten used to it and the orange hurts my eyes so I use stickmenred’s frok

I’m unfortunate to say this, but @StickmanRed’s fork is in life support. It only gets a few back-ports from Candlestick every now and then.

Dang I never knew they made Candlestick soon™! I can’t wait to use Candlestick soon™ and see all of the features!!

1 Like

the only way I would switch to candlestick if I can scrub audio for lip-sync

1 Like

You can do this with Luke Tools already

I know I can

Did you see I added a permanent way to keep LT alive every time you use the browser based Wick, Candlestick and Stickmanred?

I did I just don’t like extensions much