[tryouts ended] Forum fighters control room (CLOSED)

I suggest that maybe @pumpkinhead can be a music leader. He made 2 really good songs already.

can i be tested

@subtra3t, you didn’t join until after we closed the invitation. mlg, not sure if you think it’s okay, but this should be the last and only time.

i leave for a few days and wow also do you have everything you need for my character

test meee im ready

Ok time to explain
You may enter and try the tests when ever you want
When and if your pass the tests I will give you either a work pass or a OC I Dee
Work passes allow for the owner to work on the project
But OC IDs allow for working and having a OC
But there is a limited amount so yah

To prevent people from tricking the others in to making an oc for them I have made a custom iD key number for people ( to prevent 4gery )

Your first task is …

Impress me in ANY way as long as it’s on wick

1 Like

Good job :)

1 Like

Chough chough
You will be tested in CREATIVITY LEVEL OF SKILL AND YOUR ABILITY TO WORK HARD

1 Like

Please you guys have one 24 hours
Make something new perhaps

1 Like

:\ i dunno about that one animation wise

ok :upside_down_face:

Spend time and you will succeed

1 Like

well the top one looks like he’s running. the bottom one has a problem where he snaps in place.

hope this video helps

(the word video is a link)

1 Like

I think to limit the number of people, you have about 2 days to try out. after that, you have until the next day to give something.

• it needs to be new, unique and original (not just your character walking or whatever)
  • spend some time on it, but not too much because of the time limit
  • be creative with the limited time

well the mouth was ok though it was too fast

I think it’s a painting sitting down to think of an idea. The lip sync is not bad, I’m pretty sure it’s either saying “oh hey” or “oh wait”. However, I don’t see a reason to have text without lip syncing if you lip synced the part before. To make it super obvious I would put subtitles of the whole thing and lip sync.

The thing is, I don’t think we need lip sync. Whether mlg thinks that’s not an issue or not, that’s not my part.

It’s good animation, but I might recommend lowering the fps cause the eyes blink fast

Also, the title says tryouts start Sep 26 for 9 people (idk who picked that day, maybe @mlgcoolguys_1)

Well awc95014 said that it needed to be unique and original and I don’t think a character just standing still and blinking is very original.

^ I agree.

^^^ I’d recommend making it slide across the gif and adding the picture guy in the background saying hi, and the stickman ninja teleporting through portals? In the end, everything that you made is pretty good, but can be combined together to show the element of creativity!