Forum Fighters (not-as-old post, but still outdated)

Ok? I’ll use beep box

yeah i thought you knew, i made music once for the crystal valley and i showed some other songs i made to show my experience in music composition. also tryobite said i was the music leader a while before you came i don’t know if this is still true or not

its blocked on my school computer

give me a long while to reread the whole Forum Fighters post because i’ve read only most of it

I know a story!!!

(i think i should change it a bit it kinda sounds like rap music a bit a little bit in the beginning
actually i made the song in like 30 mins it kinda sucks i could do better)

(i think i could improve the first one a bit the one that sounds more peaceful)

i’m trying to find where it said i was the music leader but i found this

wait what’s the second i forgot oh right the first is the remix of a song someone posted

Ok, this is my skill. Hopefully, I can do the music Crafter Flance - Chips and soon

and i can do animations

it sounds like you just placed semi-random notes everywhere, can you put effort into it so we can see what you can actually make?

Ok fine.
bottom text

what do we do know

the master post is on reply 16.

Crafter Flance - Chips And Soon There I made a song

Can i make an ad?

Hey guys, should I quote the WHOLE old ff thread (2k replies long) into a new thread and name it ff resources?

It would be like a thread for resources and project files, so it won’t be made for replying

I’m thinking about having it be it’s own thread to avoid having it be considered as spam

btw, I already made it, but waiting to hear ur opinions before turning it into an actual topic

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Uh… Yes?

Ok, here it goes…

Oh nononnonoo… oh no…
bottom text

DO IT!!!

bottom text

why are you including bottom text if it already surpassed the ten character limit?