Forum fighters Old HQ

the beatmaker i use converts all of the exported music files into wavs.

then use a .wav to .mp3 converter or use an app to import the .wav and save it as an .mp3

Here’s an online convertor you can use

For audio to mp3, you can visit this link

Also, I was talking to 509robotic on scratch, he said:

1 Like

The new mp3 soundtracks:

Hawaii Dance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19TUJvSzymJIYnwxuDshoDg34jbEwwMQW/view?usp=sharing
Skeld Hunt: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19ZrldJ3qrXxcGJU_9IiF5s72aLyeFTaj/view?usp=sharing

I also made some several songs, maybe one of them can fit for something? I’ll get to programming the game, hopefully sometime soon. I don’t know when I will finally persuade myself to at least do something.

The first one
The second one

P.S.: for the first one, the first pattern of the third channel sounding like undertale motif was a total coincidence, and I didn’t even know how to recreate it, that was by total accident. I just placed a note then placed another note one octave to that and another note the perfect fifth from the first one (how do i place perfect fifth into that sentence?). lol

2 Likes

Hey ph
Do you mind naming the songs so that we can remember them better

Did you also know that you can add more then 4 instruments ?

yes but i didnt need more instruments to the song. 4 instruments is usually enough for me

1 Like

You have several talents I can see…

3 Likes

music, code, and animation-- its like a 3 for 1 deal :o

2 Likes

i named them “bluegrass not the genre” and “factory” i guess, i didnt give their names because im not sure if they are going to get in there, and those names seem kinda random (they’re not)

1 Like

nice names !

Right now, I’m working on an animation. It is expected in December. I will still be contributing to the game. From time to time I’ll produce music. To access the music you have to go to my music channel, Cleetus Kernel Music. I often abbreviate it to CKM.

Will that be our finale logo (everyone agrees?)

Woah that’s a really nice logo, good job @mlgcoolguys_1

Ok but how is Out of Steam related to the game?

i think that was a joke

A 3rd collaborator got banned from the forums.

On a side note, I would like to remind everyone to pay great attention to the rules, not just the old ones, but the rules that are the structure of the whole forums in every measure! The 10 main rules are here. If anyone’s confused about any of them, please ask for help! Thank you : )

what did they get banned for?

all those 3 who admitted they were under 13 were banned. don’t remember who. we should probably stop talking about them, it’s off-topic and it’s kind of like gossip.