Tutorials - Drawings/Animations and more

I just want to share a simple tutorial that I made. Hope you like it.

If you liked it, please consider pressing the like button and subscribe.

15 Likes

Hi jovanny!!! I subscribed to your channel for more AWESOME tutorials!!!

2 Likes

Mee Too i subscribed too :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s a nice simple tutorial :D

Thank you for sharing

3 Likes

Thank you @Hamzah_Al_Ani, I think that I’ll be posting more interesting things soon… I’ll start with drawing techniques using shapes, and then maybe after a while a little bit of code…

5 Likes

I subbed too!

4 Likes

This one is about creating and animating a coin from shapes and fonts:

6 Likes

Yay a new tutorial!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow, this is a really nice tutorial

I’ve gotta say, I like how these coins are looking
:money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Hopefully this one is a little bit more interesting than the heart one… :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Nice tutorials! :slight_smile: I’m not sure where the coin sound effects came from though, there’s no code or audio file… In the case you just added the sound effect there when you were editing, that’s okay, but it confused me at first.

I’m looking forward to seeing what you have prepared for more tutorials.

3 Likes

Good to know… Yes, I’m not working with audio files, every audio on the video is added in post editing… The audio is not part of what comes from the Wick-Editor.

4 Likes

Creating Mario Pipes from Rectangles:

7 Likes

Wow, so far, you have a nice collection of tutorials :D

I’m amazed by how you can turn shapes into objects

3 Likes

Can you do a car next?

2 Likes

well done Jovanny. I’ll add subtitles to make them even more clear

5 Likes

You could make a few coding tutorials!

3 Likes

i think he’s going to

3 Likes

Yup, that is the idea, I want to share those tricks. For my wick games, I made almost everything out of shapes.

The bad news is that Unfortunately, for me to be efficient, I’m not taking requests right now, but there will be a time when I do.

The good news is, hard to believe, but you guessed exactly what I was about to do… how to make a vehicle… probably a variation of a car… so you would have it.

Thank you, I was considering putting my voice, but my English is not that good. The problem with subtitles is that it will take me a lot of time to add them… and I want this creation process to be easy for me to edit and fun.

I’m still thinking in a good way to do it without having a long video. Personally I don’t like to see long videos, that is why I’m kind of doing these cook recipes, they are fast to do and easy to edit and share with the community. (This community and Youtube community)

3 Likes

What I think you should do is make videos on one topic in coding like cloning etc so then the video doesn’t get really long.

3 Likes