Tutorials - Drawings/Animations and more

Infinite Ground for Games/Animations…
This one has a little bit of code… enjoy, hopefully it helps someone… or someone could learn a little from it. I know that we have very, very talented people here… This is just another way to collaborate with the community.

6 Likes

That video is very helpful! Thanks @Jovanny!

3 Likes

This is an amazing tutorial :D
My school started using Wick, so is it okay if I share your tutorials to my class?

3 Likes

It would be an honor. Thank you @Hamzah_Al_Ani.

6 Likes

Here’s another one… working with collectables and other small things…
good for start learning how to program…

6 Likes

I really like how each one of your videos is no more than 5 minutes
And like always, this tutorial looks amazing! :+1:

4 Likes

This inspired me to make my own tourtorial. thanks

4 Likes

I was thinking about doing, instead of tutorials about mixed things, concentrate in making tutorials about coding and games, because the first time i discovered Wick Editor it was pretty hard to learn how to code, but now that i think about it, i’m not sure if to do it because i’m not too experienced with coding in Javascript…

1 Like

I understand. In my case, I want people to understand how to use all the tools that the editor offers… and that includes a little bit of coding in js, but only associated to the Editor. Javascript is a broad programming language, and I’m sure that we could find thousands of tutorials about how to program in js. That is why I’m mixing everything. I can’t do games without assets… it is important to learn how to make assets.

3 Likes

Well, it is important to make assets…

The thing is, that i want to make more coding tutorials because i’m not the best at drawing myself, and i want to share what i know!

2 Likes

That is good. Thank you for sharing your ideas. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Here is an interesting one… from creating assets to programming. Hope you like it.
Sorry @Hamzah_Al_Ani, this one I couldn’t make it shorter… but it worthy.

6 Likes

It’s still impressive what you can create in so little time,
I think this is one of your greatest episodes so far :D

Edit:
I also saw how you created that spaceship, and decided to try and create a similar one with a different style. To be honest, I really don’t know what I created, but it was fun making something with just shapes

Thank you for the tutorial :)

4 Likes

Yesssss!!! That is exactly what I was looking for… to be honest, I always start playing with them, and then I see how they transform into something useful and cool… you are getting the point. I’m happy! Thank you!

BTW, they look fantastic.

4 Likes

Jovanny you should add tags to your videos, when i search them up i cant seem to find them :(

2 Likes

Yes, those things take time… It is not immediately. I will add them though. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi jovanny, i followed your tutorial and everything and i cant seem to get it to work. Can you please tell me what’s wrong with it??? Infiltrator SpaceShip1-24-2021_14-42-31.wick (34.2 KB)

1 Like

Use Math.PI instead of Math.Pi

1 Like

Making jumping cremates… Hope you like it.

6 Likes

Love the little animation in the end. Keep it up @Jovanny!

1 Like