We should have an offline version of Wick editor for chrome os?

Basically, a version of Wick editor that can be used offline for chrome OS users, that wouldn’t be Linux. I have seen many projects that can be downloaded as an .HTML file for use when there isn’t any internet connection available, and I was wondering if this could be a thing for Wick Editor. This would be extremely helpful for me (And probably other people too), since my Chromebook does not have enough storage for linux, making it impossible for me to work offline. An HTML file download would be amazing, please add it (:smile:

there should be a version of wick on Google Play if you have access to it.

1 Like

Sadly, my Chromebook doesn’t have enough storage for Google play to be enabled (Even after powerwashing my Chromebook, it still did not have storage available, somehow). Thank you for the suggestion though, I appreciate it :grin:

if your laptop doesn’t have enough storage out of the box to do much modern work, you may want to consider upgrading. This is off topic, but you may want to pay a visit to your local best buy.

1 Like

Yeah, I have been thinking about getting a new one for a while, but they are quite expensive, especially ones with more than 32GB. Hopefully I will be able to get a new one eventually, but for now this is all I got lol

1 Like

i think there is an offline editor

For windows only afaik

Sorry I didn’t know. Also, I use the web editor on chromebook, and as long as I just keep the editor tab open I don’t have to worry about being online.

1 Like