Web Browsing

Im so dumb that I leaked my own top secret project

hah lol
it happens ;-;
even then i suck at code so i wouldn’t even be able to, since i didn’t know what it is i just scrapped it on my end.

step 1 is to import the icon and drag it into the project

That’s done!

Next step is to make the icon a clip and also make the icon in the clip a button

Ok, i might need a bit to do the icon rollout everywhere, though i might hold off for now, it’s a button!

3rd step is to click the clip that has the button of the image and click the button of the image and go to the code for the button and type this in mouseclick: Gotoandstop(2) and then make a new frame

hold on, i know how to script buttons, it’s just getting in the actual usable app.
Please dont tell me i have to start from scratch

1 Like

Step 4 make a new tab in chrome and goto wickeditor.com/editor and open the latest file of octobrowse next you have to back to the tab that has systematix in wick open and make a new clip in the frame you just made in step 3 and paste in the layer from octobrowse and then go back to octobrowse and paste the rest of the layers into the clip

due to unloading not working, it’s kinda wack but i can open in 1.19.0 and see if it works

now it tosses this up @BSA_15 no sites can open

Can I have the .wick file?
(@Hamzah_Al_Ani might be able to help because he coded the iframe thingy)

Later? I have to upload it to onedrive, if you can use 1.19.0 and not .3 cause the unload thing and i just turned off my pc

1 Like

Are you back on your PC?

I might add octobrowse later since both 1.19.3 and 1.19.0 have issues, I’ll @ you when there’s a version that works!

1 Like

Try opening it in the alpha editor

i’m guessing you mean alpha.wickeditor.com?

1 Like

rushing the e

can we make extension?

@Watrmeln can i make extensions for the browser?