Weird Glitch

When you move the cursor, blue squares with a green dashed outline appear in the timeline everywhere.

I tried to reproduce it, but it didn’t work. This is how I got it though:
I selected a 2 frame long blank keyframe and 2 1 frame long keyframes and when I tried to move it, this happened. I think I did some more things, but I forget.

I wanted to move it, but it didn’t work.

Chromebook with touchscreen
Laptop
Chrome
Wick 1.18 in browser

Does the same thing happen in Wick 1.19 at test.wickeditor.com ?

idk it only happened once on 1.18.

I’ve seen this glitch happen before to people but I never was able to make the timeline show random green and blue…

This is interesting, thank you for reporting this bug

When you saw it happen before, did you know how to replicate it? Idk how to replicate my glitch and maybe learning about it will help me replicate it.

Idk how to replicate, it happened for me when I copy pasted some stuff into a frame

And I think this glitch also happened to KringlePrinkles

But this bug would hopefully get fixed in the near future

1 Like

It’s probably a bug with the GUI framework. Wick uses “React” for the user interface. Might want to make a bug report for those guys even if you can’t replicate it at least it will be on their radar.

1 Like

if it isn’t too much to ask, could you please find the bug report by KringlePrinkles? I couldn’t find it when I looked.

you mean this one?

Yes, thank you. That is the exact same problem that I had.

Wait, I forgot how my glitch happened, but now I remember. It was the same was that it happened for you.