Wick version 0.12.2 is live! It’s mostly bug fixes.
Try these changes at http://wickeditor.com/wick-editor
- Fixed small issue with the color picker
- Fixed fill bucket crashing when no holes can be filled
- Projects exported as HTML files now use correct aspect ratio
- Fixed crash related to deleting tweens
- Fixed bug with brush smoothness on old browsers
- Fixed paths showing up on the wrong frames
- Fixed keyReleased event on frames not working
- Renamed tween ‘direction’ to ‘easing’
- Added “get browser info” window for bug reports
- Optimized player for a major performance boost for projects with many objects
Please post any issues you have with the new update here!