Wick version 0.12 is live! It brings a lot of fixes that should make using wick in general much easier.
Try these changes at http://wickeditor.com/wick-editor
- The brush is now smooth, even when drawing slowly!
- The Pencil tool is now smooth too!
- The eraser is back!
- Zooming is smoother now
- Updated asset library interface - looks much better now
- Dropping files to import them is easier now
- Can now filter through added assets
- Added new examples
- Updated several of the old examples
- Made some slight changes to the welcome project on the homepage
- Sounds can be added to the canvas and will play when that frame is accessed
- Sounds now play on preview play in the editor
- Simplified how objects are rendered in the editor (no more fabric.js). This should fix a heap of bugs.
- Fixed many bugs with the fill bucket
- Fixed some bugs with the path cursor
- Fixed some bugs with selecting objects with the selection box
- Fixed many color picker bugs
- Fixed bug with objects moving behind other objects randomly
- Fixed bug with grouped objects getting jumbled up
- Fixed bug where objects would move around unexpectedly
Please post any issues you have with the new update here!