Wick version 0.15 is now live!
Version 0.15 brings a ton of bug fixes, quality of life improvements, and most importantly… a video exporter!
- Added an .mp4 video export option to Wick!
- Fixed a bug where fonts were not loading correctly in the player
- Fixed an issue whee users could draw lines with a thickness of 0
- Fixed a bug where objects would render outside of the canvas on exported projects.
- Fixed an issue where images were rendered in the wrong position when the frame is loaded.
- Fixed overflow issues with the file name on the menu bar (Thanks Bruehausu!)
- Added a new shadow to the interface
- Restructured the right click menu
- Added forums and tutorial links to the help tab in the editor
- Changed some button styling on the timeline
- Changed rotation hitboxes to show a selection cursor
- Fixed an issue where they playhead would lag inside of clips.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on layer names edits the name of the layer instead of selecting the layer.
- Fixed an issue where weird file names of assets could crash the player.
- Fixed an issue where importing an image could give it a NaN width and height.
General Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where keyframes could not be deleted.
- Fixed a bug with object names inside of clips
- Fixed a bug where images were selectable in locked layers
- Fixed a bug in project export with the gotoNextFrame command
- Fixed an issue with auto-adding tweens when objects were modified
- Fixed a bug where deleting objects could not be undone