We’ve posted an update to the Wick Editor Alpha. You can test it out at alpha.wickeditor.com!
- Pressure Brush!
- Frames are now stateful and save paths drawn on them.
- Fixed style issue for the color pickers
- Fixed a bug where drawing tools wouldn’t activate properly
- Increased stability of flexible windows.
- Increased refresh rate of canvas and timeline.
- Fixed an issue where buttons would not apear properly on chrome.
- It is now easier to add hotkeys under the hood.
- It is easier to add property rows to the inspector.
- There have been a large number of improvements to the Wick Engine, Animation Timelines, and Drawing Tools Libraries.