We’ve posted an update to the Wick Editor Alpha. You can test it out at alpha.wickeditor.com !
The Most Prominent Changes include:
- Projects can now be Preview Played! (Make animations)
- Multi-frame Onion Skinning
- Objects can now be deleted
- Frames can now be deleted.
- Inspector Shows Selected Information
- New Editor Layout
- Clips can now be created through keyboard commands.
- Fixed a bug where pressing delete would send users back
- Fixed several bugs int he timeline which caused the editor to crash when moving and manipulating frames
- Fixed a bug where frames on the timeline could be inverted.
- Fixed several styling issues within the inspector and toolbox that were breaking inputs.
- Fixed several bugs in the project settings window which allowed users to provide invalid values for the project’s properties.
- Fixed several bugs which forced the entire editor to re render when the window was resized, slowing the entire window.
- Fixed several styling issues with inputs.
- Simplified the interface for updating the inspector.
- There have been a large number of improvements to the Wick Engine, Animation Timelines, and Drawing Tools Libraries!
For a full list of edits and updates, you can check out the github repo.