We’ve posted a major update to the Wick Editor 1.0 Alpha. You can test it out at alpha.wickeditor.com !
The Biggest Changes Include
- Clip Creation and Animated Clip Editing!
- Interactive Objects with Code!
- Assets can now be uploaded and used! (Images)
- .wick Projects can be saved and reopened! (Only alpha projects at the moment)
- Full function inspector!
- Leave page warnings!
- ~20 new Editor Actions, including “Delete”, “Duplicate”, “Flip”, “Send to Back”, “Send to Front” and more!
- Tool Tips on editor icons, tools, and interactive elements!
- Full Function project settings menu!
- Fixed styling issues with docked panels
- Asset names can be viewed in full
- Paths are now part of the Wick Object interface
- Paths can be resized
- A number of general performance improvements
For a full list of edits and updates, you can check out the github repo .
Please post any issues you have with the alpha editor here. If you can, include a screen shot and a copy of the alpha .wick project that caused the issue.