Wick Editor on different platforms...?

Hi! Im new to wick editor but ive been experimenting with it and it seems to have lots of potential! I am currently using wick on a chromebook, however was going to upgrade to a surface laptop / surface book for better graphics for animation.

I was wondering does anyone have a Surface Laptop / Surface book, and does Wick editor work on it? Or are there any glitches / bugs i should know about for windows. (I’ve heard that it can be glichy on windows so i just wanted to make sure before i buy it)

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I currently have a chromebook too, but Wick editor is an online website, so my guess is that it could work on windows the same as anywhere. I heard though that it might work on windows slow…

Everyone has their own opinion. @Luxapodular or any moderator probably knows more of how Wick is on a different devices.

now that i look at that post, i have no idea when i’ve used windows, i’m a mac boi. chromebooks are… i’m sorry hanzoh and all the chromebook-ers but i just hate them, especially elementary school ones.

Really no big deal. I use a Chromebook, but honestly, I don’t like it, too. I only use it cause I have too many files on it that I need. But hey, it’s always great to hear opinions : D

2 Likes

You should be just fine. I’m running Wick on MacOS X, using Chrome browser. It doesn’t run great on Safari though, but with Windows and Chrome, you will be fine.

2 Likes

Okay! Yeah i also dont like chromebooks as much as i would prefer a surface so thats why im upgrading- thank you to everyone who replied with their experiences of using on different platforms it helps me out a lot! :smiley:

2 Likes