Wick Editor Rig System

Has this feature been suggested before?
Yes But I have some more Information for a Realistic version of it

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
Yes it is frustrating to not be able to do Simple Rigging

Describe the solution you’d like
So what I want is a basic rig system. Doesn’t have to be anything special. Main things you can get in quickly and do the most necessary things.
So my wish is that I can take a character that has already been created and that I can put a rig in which I set bone points, for example, and then connect them and then move them and create an animation, which is best also compatible with what is already available Tween system.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
An alternative would be, for example, to become a sponsor with a small company that had something like that and needed it and take a Rigging system from them

Additional context
Why it would be worth it.

.1 The Wick Editor would be a good substitute for many people. For example, people who have been looking for a long time will come to your program a lot than open toons. Why? Well, you can use Wick Editor in your browser, it’s easy to use and maybe also had a rigging system.

.2 You could build on it. Assuming the feature is well received, which it will surely do, then you could quickly expand the feature or if it is not so well received you only have a basic version and can either remove it and continue working on the side but it will very likely be well received

.3 it would be a great addition to the Wick Editor

I’ve seen a lot of topics about this. A lot of people have suggested this suggestion. Even though it would be a great addition, The Wick staff would have some problems implementing it. Mainly because of the budget. Even though Wick Editor is popular, it doesn’t have much of a budget. So if the Wick staff implemented this, that would also mean huge cuts to the budget (especially making a realistic one). And if there is no more money left in it (the budget), that could lead to the end of Wick Editor.

2 Likes

Yes you right but it can be worth it.
This will Make Wick Editor a Great alternative to Other Programms

but how will they make their money back people barely support there Patreon

1 Like

They will get attention and Some People Probably will donate and a bigger company like Mozilla would be interesting to invest in because wick editor would have Advanced features and it is easy to use in the same time

I am Logan, I am the first Wick Editor pro, learning the techniques of 2D Digital Animation on Wick Editor, especially rigging, a few days this month ago, I thought of planning a tutorial video on how to rig with pivots that connect to a characters’ body parts formed as a rig, so in fact you’ll be a pro to do so, I started a YouTube channel in late 2016, but the latter of videos were not that interesting, but I’ll try not to give it up on that. Regardless of this fact, I’m also going to make a YouTube series using this software influencing the aesthetics from the '80s-'10s, despite what the 2000s and 2010s kids miss at the time of their childhood nostalgia. So with my mention of a tutorial video of rigging characters on Wick Editor like a pro, what do you guys think?

yes it has