Forum fighters Old HQ

wait why am i in the credits i didn’t do anything before quitting and my character isn’t in the game anymore

@mlgcoolguys_1 did a mistake

I just checked, u quit 200 replies ago, so @mlgcoolguys_1 might’ve made a mistake

Allowed a character:

• awc95014
  • Hamzah_Al_Ani
  • pumpkinhead
  • mlgcoolguys_1
  • Fat_Clouds
  • time_to_draw
  • butt
  • Mrdashelll
  • PewPewTrooper112
  • 509robotic

No character, but still in team:

• Cleetus_Kernel
  • Jovanny (didn’t want one)

BSA also isn’t in the thing, right?

other thing

who did this

1 Like

oh, ok den

Probably someone at your home who knows your computer password, idk. Google sends you a security email when a new place logs in to your account, check if that’s there. Change your Google password or your computer password if you need to.

I feel like this isn’t “someone at home,” but definitely check ur google security settings.

unless if this image is a joke

it is not :thinking:

wait… really not?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well, someone might’ve SEND you a file to your drive, not “hacked” and added that file

I barely check my drive, I just ctrl+f my way to any file, but I recommend u changing ur password

ok I changed My password

I just checked my drive, anyone knows what type of format is a “.crdownload” file?

It also doesn’t let me open it

unconfirmed crdownload (i think, based on my knowledge and what i see) is when a file isn’t like fully downloaded yet. for a brief moment a downloaded wick file (for example) is a crdownload, it isn’t quite ready. you must have uploaded the crdownload without waiting for the file to be fully downloaded.

oh… that makes more sense… is there a way to have it load so that the file redownloads?

no idea what you mean… can you explain the loading and the redownloading?

you mean you don’t know which crdownload it is and you want to redownload it so you know which one it is?

Nah, I think I know what file it is (I was downloading a file, then restarted my computer today)

I was wondering if the file is fully lost

my thinking at first was like:

1. download
  2. quickly upload to drive, it’s actually a crdownload
  3. you don’t know where the file you want is, so you want to redownload the crdownload to get the file
2 Likes