Working together

:crazy_face:

brb, gotta do something

The jump that I added randomly occurs when the player is higher than the aiā€™s position

take ur time

Ok and im back

projw2.wick (6.7 KB)
Made the AI attack you and when it attacks you, u go to the tween

can you add health to my game so if he touches the player then it loses health and if it loses more health and dies then it says you died

ok actully when u die you just goto your orgin position because there was a bug

no it says you died and make a button that you go back to the start

ok. i will try to make tat

ok i hope its amazing :grinning: :grinning: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :laughing: :crazy_face: :grin: :heart_eyes: :smiley: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :crazy_face: :grin: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

projw2.wick (36.3 KB) hereā€¦ E.

can you add a health bar

i gotta go sry, i will add it later since its 8:03 pm fofr me

not to be rude, but @myuzernamesthis6 the only thing you did was make a 10-15 frame animation and tell people to code for you. why not put in some code into your game? if you donā€™t put any code, itā€™s more of crafter_flanceā€™s and hanzohā€™s game than yours and other peopleā€™s. (yeah, i know you made the animation. i said that. itā€™s just that itā€™s a short and minor part of the game.)

That is true, but he actually just put some code in like the mover. Well @myuzernamesthis6 probably doesnā€™t know alot about wick coding

I fixed the bug where the ai jumps and lands in a weird way when hitting the ball from below.
My Project11-11-2020_10-26-00AM.wick (37.1 KB)

Also, we have a ball, and another ball, they can roll, but I feel like we can get a bit more creative

:white_check_mark: No dying automatically
:white_check_mark: Health bar
:white_check_mark: ai doesnā€™t jump so weirdly
:x: No platforms
:x: Health bar doesnā€™t look fancy
:x: Small room to moveā€¦ feels like your in a trap

well ik how code a littlw

ok, thatā€™s fair.

projw2.wick

Hey! I added a background and stuff, I donā€™t know what to add now.

just to let you know, i am gonna make some skins for the balls so they wont just be balls