3 Quality Of Life Suggestions

So I made this list because of some features that would be nice.

1. Option To Have Zoom N’ Brush On/Off - So I just got a little annoyed considering I found out that the size of the brush in based off your zoom, So I thought it would be nice to have it off, but at the same time maybe on if people like it, It would be nice to have it as a button…
  2. Auto Dragging Of Clips On/Off - I got a little annoyed (again) considering every time I click on/move/delete a clip, The clip behind it gets stretched out to the point where I did those things, It would be nice to have this a button too considering it might be useful if you want it to just stretch out as a static clip.
  3. Add-In A Strain On Layer Moving - I guess the title was hard to understand but what I meant was-Well here is a example: In Sony Vegas 14 (A Editing Software) There is the feature to strain your movement of an object, Like the full-on movement option, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT, Or strained to be, LEFT RIGHT, Or strained to be, UP DOWN, It would be nice to have a little more constraint when moving something…
3 Likes

Well I know a solution to the first thing. There is actually a button to do that. When you select the brush, it’s a button called “Relative Brush Size”. It’s default is on. Click it and your brush is no longer relative to your zoom.

2 Likes

Hey @GrayCat_The_Meme_Mac,

Thanks for the suggestions!

1. Good news, as @DylanExists pointed out, we have #1 in Wick Editor already. The “Relative Brush Size” option is on the toolbar when the brush is selected. Just turn that off and your all set!

1. I’m not quite sure what you mean by this. Could you share a screen shot or recording of this happening?

2. We definitely want to add constraints on moving, as well as snapping! We’ll take a look into this for sure!

Auto%20Stretch

This can be very annoying when making a new clip far away from the original source clip